- To provide a common forum to discuss and endorse programs that promote transportation preparedness for economic and security needs for the USA.
- To provide active assistance, in a non-partisan capacity, to government agencies involved in peacetime and defense preparedness transportation planning.
- To serve as a link between government and industry to obtain the needed cooperation and support necessary for strong and efficient transportation systems.
- To assist in the transportation education of young executives who plan to pursue a career in transportation through our NDTA Foundation (Scholarship program) and mentoring.
- To support continued reliance on the private enterprise systems of ownership and operation of transportation.
- To support, conduct and assist programs of transportation education and scientific research and development among private, industrial, educational and government agencies, which are designed to increase the effectiveness, economy and responsiveness of the transportation industry and allied services to defense needs.
- To foster a spirit of patriotic and cooperative goodwill, cooperative endeavor and mutual understanding among its members, industrial entities, components of the transportation industry, the Armed Forces and Government agencies concerned with transportation.
- To support and facilitate the education of members and non-members on Emergency Preparedness issues.
Home » Objectives
Fri Jan 19th 2018 6.00pm San Ramon Community Center Advanced reservations required. CUT OFF DATE Jan 16th, 2018 Location: Dougherty Station 17011 Bollinger Canyon Road…
Fri Apr 27th 2018 11am Len Arbitter Memorial Spring Golf Classic Location: Boundary Oak Golf Course 3800 Valley Vista Road Walnut Creek, CA 94598 (925)…
2017 Officers Installation Dinner Photographs 2017-2018 Officers for NDTA SF Chapter being sworn in at the Installation Dinner held at the Veteran’s Memorial building in Lafayette,…
The San Francisco Bay chapter held an emergency preparedness luncheon on Thursday, March 23rd. It is an annual event the chapter sponsors to keep industry…
The San Francisco Chapter of the National Defense Transportation Association held their annual Spring Golf Tournament at Boundary Oak Golf Club in Walnut Creek, CA…
- January - Crab Feed
- February - A-35 Event at California Maritime Academy, Vallejo, CA
- March - Emergency Preparedness Luncheon, Jack London Square, Port of Oakland Building
- April - Golf Event
- May - Scholarship review and selection of Award recipients
- June - Officers Installation and Silent Auction Dinner
- November - Day at the Races
- December - Crab Feed planning committee meeting and Holiday Party